- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Mythos Villa 0090
Mythos Villa 0090 , Overview
This prestigious five bedroom villa with private pool is an extremely special property. Situated within an easy walk of the Village Square and the resorts main facilities it also benefits from the special “Mythos Service” including free transportation from the airport, luxury champagne food parcel and a “wake up basket” that includes pastries, breads, fresh milk, orange juice and a newspaper or you can take a short walk for a full English or Cypriot breakfast at the Golf Clubhouse!
This prestigious five bedroom villa sits majestically on the edge of the ravine on the Western Plateau. Designed in a neoclassical style with modern features, it has been meticulously decorated and furnished to incredibly high standards. The highlights of the property include a 12-metre swimming pool with spacious pool side and large outdoor dining and lounge areas from which to marvel the serenity of the ravine and take in the magnificent sea views. the Villa is also is conveniently close to the resort’s facilities such as the Golf-club, Tennis Academy, Retreat SPA and the many restaurants in the Village Square.
The property is presented on three levels. The ground floor entrance gives way to a spacious living room, dining room and a modern kitchen that also services the extensive outdoor dining and lounge areas. There's also a double bedroom. The lower ground floor or “pool-level” accommodates two luxurious twin bedrooms that can also be converted into doubles if required. On this level, a second living room, dining room and kitchen all open out to the wonderful pool terrace. This level also features an independent suite and boasts a sauna and gym while the lounge has an integral home theatre system.
The Master Suite on the first floor has been tastefully conceived to create the impression of a luxurious hotel suite with an intimate lounge. The entire Villa is fabulous with original paintings by the Greek artist L. Dervenagas. Underfloor heating warms the marble floors and the property is air conditioned with individual controls that can be adjusted to set the temperature in each room. Each bedroom has its own safe boxes and there is free Wi-Fi access throughout.
The Ground Floor: In the exquisitely furnished living room, all of life's comforts are taken care of. There's an entertainment centre with outdoor speakers, a 50 inch surround sound TV, plus a DVD and multiple satellite channels including news and movies. The luxurious dining area with its elegant glass table can comfortably seat up to six people and is adjacent to the Italian kitchen - an all-white space that is modern, functional and fully equipped with integrated modern appliances in stainless steel. In addition to a dishwasher, large fridge freezer, oven and microwave, a toaster, juicer, “Nespresso” machine and blender are also provided.
The luxurious king size bedroom is the only sleeping accommodation located on this floor. Guests can relax and enjoy a the 42 inch TV with multiple satellite channels or take advantage of the patio doors that lead onto the balcony and terrace. There is also a luxurious en-suite bathroom with bath and shower-over. A separate toilet can also be found on this floor.
The First Floor: With its row of windows that frame the spectacular ravine and sea views like hanging paintings, the elegant Master Suite makes a striking first impression. The suite has hardwood floors and an Emperor Size bed that looks on to a 50 inch TV with an I-Pod docking station and multiple satellite channels. The bathroom features a walk-in shower, bath tub, a twin vanity basins and WC.
The Pool Level (lower ground floor): The lounge areas is designed for open plan living. Entertainment is on tap thanks to the home theatre system, DVD, and 65 inch TV with surround sound and multiple satellite channels including movies and news. The superb fully-equipped kitchen and dining space open out onto the pool terrace with a stunning oval infinity pool. Here, a large classical table seats up to ten people and is conveniently serviced by the second kitchen. There are also two twin bedrooms with 42 inch flat screen TVs and access to satellite channel, plus patio doors opening out onto the pool. Both bedrooms benefit from en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers, vanity basins and WC. A separate WC and wet-room and WC can also be found on this floor with convenient access direct from the pool.
Guests booking any Mythos villa at Aphrodite Hills Resort benefit from the following enhanced services for that added touch of luxury:
- Private transfer from the airport for up to 10 people
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
- Mythos Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
- Good Morning Basket (fresh selection of breads, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
- Korres Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
- The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
- Preferential booking status at restaurants
- Children's Club Services
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast Parcel delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival).
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing).
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, De-caffeinated Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crips (Salt and Salt&Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll.
- Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion and shower gel)
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Preferential booking status at Resort Restaurants.
- Guests staying at the Mythos Villas are entitled to unlimited Junior Club (3-12 years)
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.