- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Mythos Villa AV06
Mythos Villa AV06, Overview
This stunning five-bedroom Villa is a fabulous addition to our ‘Mythos Collection’ – our highest category of residence. It is located on one of most impressive property developments in Cyprus, Alexander Heights, where the architects and designers have ensured that nothing obstructs the panoramic view of the Mediterranean. Conveniently located within a few minutes walk of the Village Square and the main facilities of the resort, this stunning villa comes with our “Mythos Service” including free transportation from the airport, luxury champagne food parcel and a “wake up basket” that includes pastries,breads ,fresh milk, orange juice and a newspaper or a full English breakfast at the Golf Clubhouse!
Villa AV06 boasts luxurious, contemporary living spaces and no expense has been spared on the fittings and furnishings. The spacious lobby leads through to the stylish marble floored living area which boasts magnificent sea views from the French doors opening out directly to the pool terrace. The property’s final touches and details are what really make it stand out from the rest, such as a mosaic design on the floor in the lobby, silver and gold accessories throughout the property’s rooms, unique wooden furniture pieces and of course its breath-taking infinity pool.
The adjacent dining area offers a gorgeous granite dining table with its signature lighting on the ceiling above it, and leads through to the high-quality kitchen which is complete with central island, granite worktops and integrated stainless-steel appliances (microwave, oven, fridge, toaster, coffee machine, kettle etc.).
The interior design of the living area is focused on rich earthy tones such as brown, tan and beige and it has a modern rustic style. It features a massive 55-inch TV and a high-end design brass coffee table.
The ground floor features a guest WC, and, also the first of the 5 bedrooms. This is beautifully decorated in soothing tones, king size bed, shuttered French doors providing direct access to the pool terrace and a luxurious en-suite shower room.
The marble staircase leads up to the first floor, to the three upstairs bedrooms. The master bedroom suite offers sumptuous areas for relaxing and incorporates a king size bed, a large TV and plenty of wardrobe and floor space. The shuttered French doors open out to the balcony from where one can enjoy the amazing, panoramic views. The master bedroom en-suite bathroom which is fully tiled in granite and offers twin WC, bath and separate shower.
The hallway leads on to the next two double bedrooms, both attractively furnished with double beds and parquet flooring, and a luxurious shower room.
The staircase extends down to a lower ground floor level, which features the fifth double bedroom, with sitting area and en-suite shower room. Adjacent is a separate laundry and utility room with a washing machine, dryer, sink and a mini-fridge.
Outside, the large terrace has been designed to make the most of the sweeping, uninterrupted sea views. The private garden is beautifully landscaped, with a built-in barbecue for alfresco meals which can be enjoyed under the shaded veranda.
The stunning infinity pool and walk-in steps is the ultimate luxury, together with the jacuzzi* is the perfect recipe for enjoying sunny days, spectacular sunsets and starry nights!
‘Villa AV06’ enjoys all the privileges of our top level service, and comes highly recommended for a truly memorable holiday.
Guests booking any Mythos villa at Aphrodite Hills Resort benefit from the following enhanced services for that added touch of luxury:
- Private transfer from the airport for up to 10 people
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
- Mythos Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
- Good Morning Basket (fresh selection of breads, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper) delivered to the villa or daily hot breakfast at the Golf Clubhouse, a couple of minutes walk away.
- Korres Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
- The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
- Preferential booking status at restaurants
- Unlimited Junior Club (3-12 years)
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast Parcel delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival).
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing).
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, De-caffeinated Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crips (Salt and Salt&Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll.
- Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion and shower gel)
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Preferential booking status at Resort Restaurants.
- Guests staying at the Mythos Villas are entitled to complimentary Junior Club (3-12 years)
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.