- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0232
Superior Villa 0232, Overview
This superbly finished five-bedroom Superior Villa with high quality furnishings, fixtures and fittings and air conditioning throughout. This Villa also boasts a large yet peaceful outdoor area, where children can play safely and adults can relax around the large pool.
It is a superbly finished five-bedroom Superior Villa with high quality furnishings, fixtures and fittings and air conditioning throughout. This Villa also boasts a large yet peaceful outdoor area, where children can play safely and adults can relax around the large pool.
On entering the Villa, the open plan lounge is comfortably furnished and has a flat screen TV, stone built fireplace and DVD player. The dining area can easily seat eight persons with the kitchen area cleverly situated to one side, featuring a fridge, microwave, electric oven and hob and a fitted dishwasher. The hard wood Italian kitchen is fully equipped with granite work tops and quality utensils.
Several patio doors open onto the outside space. The large covered patio area features dining and seating areas for those who prefer to dine alfresco, or just laze away the days by the pool. Sun loungers complete this wonderful picture.
The master bedroom is located on the first level and features a king size bed, fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom with double vanity unit, Jacuzzi bath tub with shower and a WC.
The second bedroom on this floor boasts a bathroom with bath and shower over, vanity unit, and a WC. This bedroom features two twin beds, bedside cabinets with lamps, flat screen TV and fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
The third bedroom is on a level between the ground and first floor and has a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes, cupboards and a walk-in shower cubicle, vanity unit and WC.
The fourth bedroom is located on the ground floor with two twin beds and en suite bathroom with bath and shower, single vanity unit and WC. The French doors lead out to the pool patio.
On the lower ground floor there is a home theatre and gym next to the fifth bedroom. This bedroom features a double bed, flat screen TV and en suite bathroom also with a bath and shower, single vanity unit and a WC.
The pretty garden shows off its fragrant shrubs, plants and various kinds of native Cypriot trees and flowers in style.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.