- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0336
Superior Villa 0336, Overview
One of Aphrodite Hills' most Superior Villas, this majestic four-bedroom property with private pool overlooks the sixth fairway of the Championship Golf Course.
Beautifully presented over three floors, seven steps lead to the Villa's exquisite accommodation. Upon entering this property, it is immediately apparent that no expense has been spared on the fixtures and furnishings! What's more, every room on this level has patio doors leading onto the pool terrace and gardens.The lounge is furnished tastefully and comfortably and features a stone built fireplace, large fabric sofa and a wall-mounted flat screen TV and DVD player. The dining area to the right boats a large oval wooden table with eight chairs. The kitchen oozes high quality with dark wood units and an integral dishwasher. There's also a fridge freezer, electric oven and hob and microwave. On the other side of the lounge, an inner hall leads to a WC and the first of the Villa's four bedrooms. A twin bedroom with an en suite bathroom, it offers a bath with shower, single basin vanity unit and a toilet.
A flight of stairs leads to a small landing with a door opening out to a large shaded balcony. The master bedroom can also be found on this level, with ample dressing space and a fabulous en- suite bathroom offering a bath with shower, a separate shower cubicle, single vanity unit and WC. Patio doors lead onto a private shaded balcony that afford the more beautiful sea and mountain views. On the lower level there are two further bedrooms. Both are twin rooms with bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes. One also has the benefit of an en-suite shower, single vanity unit and toilet. Next to the fourth bedroom is a separate shower room, with a single vanity unit and WC. The utility room is also on the lower level and houses a washing machine.
To the rear of the Villa there is a large 6m x 12m overflow swimming pool with Roman steps, ladder steps and a handy outdoor shower. This lovely pool area offers plenty of space for sunbathing. There's also a covered area with wicker style table and chairs to offer protection from the sun and an additional large area that is also shaded and contains a gas barbeque and sink. All you have to decide is what to cook!
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.