- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0340
Superior Villa 0340, Overview
This is a wonderful, superbly finished four-bedroom Superior Villa, which has absolutely everything one could dream of for a family holiday or for a group of friends sharing. With high quality furnishings, fixtures and air conditioning throughout, it is amongst the few featured in our portfolio with plenty of flat outdoor area, where children can play safely and adults can relax poolside.
The open plan lounge is furnished with a large, comfortable sofa, a flat screen TV, DVD and CD player for your personal entertainment. The dining area can comfortably seat eight people. The adjacent kitchen area features a refrigerator, microwave, electric oven and hob and a fitted dishwasher. It is fully fitted with Italian hard wood units and granite work tops and is equipped with all neccessary utensils. There is a guest WC off the lounge area.
The master bedroom is located on its own on the first level and features a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobe and an en suite marble bathroom with a vanity sink, bath with shower and a WC. The double French doors lead to the outside veranda, which boasts uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean.
The second and third bedrooms are just a few steps above the ground floor and offer a shared marble bathroom with bath and shower, vanity unit and WC. These bedrooms feature two twin beds each, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
There is a fourth bedroom with a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes, a shower cubicle, single vanity unit and toilet located on the semi-basement floor.
Outside, the large patio area is covered for shade and features an outdoor dining set for those who prefer to dine alfresco or to simply enjoy a relaxing breakfast by the overflow swimming pool with ladder steps, sun loungers and parasols. Barbeque facilities are located on the left hand side of the patio area. The garden has lovely fragrant shrubs, plants and various kinds of native Cypriot flowers.
Overall, this is an ideal property in which to spend quality time with family or friends and enjoy some relaxing, rejuvenating, sporty (if you so desire!), sunny, hot days. You simply cannot go wrong.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.