- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0380
Superior Villa 0380, Overview
This three bedroom Villa was designed with families in mind with everything on one level. There's also an abundance of outside space with gardens and lawns for children to play safely while parents can relax around the large private pool.
It's not often that you find a Villa that's so family friendly, presented on one level with all the accommodation just a few steps away from the living areas.The lounge has French doors leading to the pool and is furnished for relaxation with a large sofa in beautiful green fabric and a flat screen TV, CD and DVD player for your indoor entertainment. The dining area also has patio doors onto the outdoor space and features a wooden dining table with six black leather chairs. The Italian kitchen is a classic design with a contemporary twist, equipped with granite work tops, microwave, electric oven and hob,a double door refrigerator and dishwasher. The master bedroom has a neutral decor and features a double bed, a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with two vanity sinks, a spa bath with shower over, a large, separate shower cubicle and toilet. The second bedroom is a large double just a few steps above the ground floor with bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes and spacious cupboards. It also boasts an en-suite marble bathroom with a shower, single vanity unit and WC. The third bedroom is a twin room with two single beds, bedside table and wardrobes. This bedroom also benefits from an marble en-suite bathroom with shower, single vanity unit and toilet.
The garden is landscaped with trees, flowers, plants and shrubs and extends to more that 1000 square metres, giving this Villa a real wow factor. The large pergola covered patio is furnished with a round table with wooden chairs for outdoor dining. You can also enjoy the wonderful sunshine by cooking outdoors thanks to the Villa's barbeque facilities located on the left hand side of the patio area. The picture is completed by an overflow swimming pool that measures 10m x 5m with Roman steps, surrounded by a terrace offering ample room for sunbathing. The garden also has sun loungers and umbrellas and a large lawned area ideal for children.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.