- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0382
Superior Villa 0382, Overview
Nestled in a quiet side street on the Resort's eastern plateau, this large and elegant three-bedroom Villa redefines luxury accommodation. The grand entrance of this property takes you straight into the elegant living area that has been tastefully decorated and boasts a large windows that open onto the beautifully landscaped rear garden.
A large large corner sofa and flat screen TV invite you to relax in this light and spacious room. The dining room is located just off the kitchen and accommodates a grand square dining table with eight dining chairs - a space that was made for entertaining. The contemporary Italian wood kitchen includes all the modern appliances from an electric oven and hob to a ‘hidden’ dishwasher and an American style double fridge.
The ground floor master bedroom has a beautiful wooden parquet floor, French doors leading to the garden and the most breath-taking views. The room is also elegantly presented with a king size bed, bedside tables with matching lamps and walk-in wardrobes. The large en-suite features a walk-in shower and luxurious jet bath with shower over, double vanity unit and WC. The second bedroom on this floor sleeps two with a double bed, bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes and French doors leading to the pool and patio area. The third bedroom houses two twin beds with bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes. Both share a common bathroom which is located directly outside the bedroom doors and includes a show cubicle, single vanity sink and toilet. The ground floor also features a guest cloakroom. This wonderful Villa also benefits from an extra room at basement level which may be used as a bedroom should extra sleeping accommodation be required. Fully furnished with a double bed, bedside cabinets and dressing table, this room is pleasantly decorated in soothing neutral shades. The facilities are completed with a private bathroom with walk-in shower.
The property has landscaped gardens that create a stunning backdrop for the large 5m x 10m private swimming pool with Roman steps. There's also a large area laid to lawn that is ideal for guests with children and a barbeque area, complete with outdoor furniture, that's perfect for family barbeques!
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.