- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Villa 478
- Need To Know
Villa 478, Need To Know
Need to Know
|Pool||Heated private pool: No
Pool shape: Oval Pool
Pool depth: 1.4m to 2.1m
Pool size: 7m x 11m
|FREE Extras||Pool towels for use during your stay Resort Discount Card Welcome Pack|
- GMT time difference: +1hrs
- Check in time: 16:00
- Check out time: 10:30, late check-in/out may be available on request
- Flight time from London Airports-Murcia is around 2 hours 40 minutes.
- The resort can be reached via 20 minute drive from Murcia Airport or 1 hr 20 mins drive from Alicante Airport.
- Pool towels are supplied for use during your stay.
- A Food Welcome Pack is included in your apartment or villa for you arrival. Upgraded food packs are available on request.
Oasis Pool – Tennis Centre
Please note the Oasis Communal Pool situated close to the Junior Club and Tennis Centre opens:
July and August from 11am-6pm daily.
Entry is free, however, the sun beds are €8 each and towels are €2 each.
La Manga Club Fitness Centre & Spa
Please note, guests staying in the privately rented accommodation (i.e. not the Principe Felipe Hotel or Las Lomas Village) will need to pay to use the gym and spa facilities.
Day Entry – Fitness Centre only - €16 per person
Day Entry – Spa (including heated indoor pool, relaxation area and sauna) and Fitness Centre - €30 per person
Weekly Access – all facilities - €75 per person
Las Lomas Village Spa/Indoor Heated Pool Maintenance
Regular maintenance is essential to keeping our facilities in the best possible condition.
Please note, the La Manga Club management reserve the right to change the published maintenance information without prior warning and from time to time will find it necessary to close facilities without prior notice that require maintenance.