Aphrodite Hills Resort in Cyprus has become a name synonymous with luxurious Resort Villas and Apartments. We are proud of this recognition, which is crowned by our MYTHOS COLLECTION.
These Resort Villas are our highest category of residences and incorporate extraordinary privileges such as free transportation from the airport, pool heating* and luxury food parcels including premium Champagne, salmon, fruit and a variety of necessities for breakfast; a daily ‘good morning’ basket, which includes breads and pastries, fresh milk, orange juice and newspaper.
Bathrobes, slippers and branded toiletries are placed in every room and cleaning is performed daily. These Resort Villas meet our expectations of size, location, quality, outdoor areas and facilities, special features, furnishing and equipment (high-quality sunbeds, umbrellas, stylish crockery, linen, decoration etc.), coupled with a variety of exclusive added value services - all coincide to make these Villas unique and desirable.
- Guests staying at the Mythos Villas are entitled to unlimited Junior Club (3-12 years)
This spectacular four-bedroom Resort Villa is the latest addition to the ‘Mythos Collection’ – our highest category of residence. Located at the edge of the new, prestigious development, Aeneas Grand Villas, where luxury and attention to detail are paramount, the property has been designed to take full advantage of the uninterrupted, panoramic view of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
Glamour blends effortlessly with elegance in this lavishly furnished resort villa. With opulent furnishings, sumptuous fabrics and subtle colour tones the sense of luxury is evident throughout.
The beautifully furnished living area boasts plush beige sofe and armhair matched with footstool all facing the graceful featured fireplace and has an adjacent dining area with a fabulous hardwood dining table and 10 regally upholstered chairs. Sets of French doors provide magnificent views of the sea and skyline towards the Paphos. The kitchen features more luxury with carved units and marble worktops and splash backs throughout. All modern conveniences are provided including a large fridge freezer, electric oven, hob and microwave and dishwasher.
The ground floor features a guest WC, and, also, the first of the 4 bedrooms, which offers a king size bed, shuttered French doors providing direct access to the pool terrace and a spacious en-suite shower room.
The marble staircase leads up to the first floor, with three more bedrooms and even more wide-sweeping sea views. The master bedroom is exquisite, with beautiful furnishings giving a true sense of luxury. Featuring a sumptuous king-size bed and shuttered French doors opening out to the balcony from where one can take in the panoramic views, and a luxury en-suite bathroom which is fully tiled in granite offers twin washbasins, WC, bath and separate shower.
The hallway leads on to the two remaining bedrooms, one large double and one twin bedded, with their own luxurious WC & shower rooms.
The staircase extends down to a lower ground floor level, which offers offers the utility room with the washing machine, dryer, sink, plenty of units and a handy fridge.
Outside, the large terrace is perfectly positioned to make the most of the amazing, panoramic sea views. A extensive outdoor kitchen, bar and barbeque area with sink is ideal for preparing al-fresco meals, which can be enjoyed at the outdoor dining area; a shaded spot furnished with a large cast iron dining table and 8 chairs. Comfy armchairs, sunbeds and tables also adorn the terrace for more places to relax and take in the stunning views. The finishing touch to this luxurious and elegant property is a large 10m infinity swimming.
GV02 enjoys all the privileges of our top-level service and offers the ultimate in luxury living.
Exclusive ‘Added Value Services’ included:
- ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yogurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival).
- Private transfer to and from the Airport (one each way) for the persons staying in this property.
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling Water, Tea, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed Milk, Fresh Full-fat Milk, Nespresso Capsules, Filter Coffee, House Wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White Bread, Brown Bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps (‘Salt’ and ‘Salt & Vinegar’), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond & Raisin Cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt & Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen Roll.
- Daily Clean of property.
- Branded Bathroom Amenities (including Bathrobes, Slippers, Shampoo & Conditioner, Mini Soap Bar, Shower Gel, Shower Cap, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Shaving Kit, Body Lotion, Sewing Kit, Mini Shoe shining sponge).
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay. Baby crèche excluded.
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalised consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Luxury Collection Discount Benefit Card for every Just Resort villa guest providing 10% discount at the restaurants on resort (discount may vary at different times of the year) plus
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
• The minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
The Holiday Residences are not connected to nor have any operational relation with Aphrodite Hills Hotel. Therefore, Holiday Residences guests CANNOT visit the Hotel for use of any of its facilities including the Restaurants & Bars, Childrens' Splash Pool or evening Entertainment at the Hotel courtyard.
Holiday Residences is NOT responsible for any guests visiting and subsequently being declined entry to the Hotel.
- GMT time difference: +2hrs
- Check in time: 14:00
- Check out time: 10:00, late check-out is 10:00 - 14:00 and is available on request
- GMT time difference: +2hrs
- Flight time from London Airports-Paphos is around 4 hrs 25 minutes
- The resort can be reached via 20 minute drive from Paphos Airport or 1 hr from Larnaca Airport
- Direct flights to Paphos from London Airports are available with airlines including British Airways, Ryanair and Easyjet
- Direct flights to Paphos from Manchester are available with airlines including Easyjet and Thomas Cook
- Please note that a dress code applies in bars and restaurants – smart casual for all restaurants in the evening. Does not apply for the Village Square.
Prices & Offers
Prices & Offers
Below are guide prices, subject to change dependant on availability and exchange rates at time of booking. Call our travel experts now on 01625 865071 for the best prices.
|Early Booking Discount - Save 10%||Book by 31 January 2024. Valid for travel 01 April 2024 to 20 July 2024 and 31 August 2024 to 31 October 2024. Discount applies only to accommodation and not breakfast supplement.|
|Early Booking Discount - Save 5%||Book by 31 March 2024. Valid for travel 01 April 2024 to 20 July 2024 and 31 August 2024 to 31 October 2024. Discount applies only to accommodation and not to breakfast supplement.|
|Golf Pro Group Offer - Pro Travels Free with 7 full paying golfers. Pro will be offered a one bedroom apartment on self-catering basis including all golf rounds.||Valid for travel 01 December 2023 to 31 October 2024.|
|Non Pro Golf Group Offer - Groups of 11 full paying golfers will receive a complimentary one bedroom apartment on a self-catering basis for the 12th person including all golf rounds.||Valid for travel 01 December 2023 to 31 October 2024.|