This wonderfully designed ‘L’ shaped Resort Villa on the eastern plateau of Aphrodite Hills offers its residents sheer luxury and privacy. With spacious living areas, a stunning kitchen/diner, 5 beautiful bedrooms, large private swimming pool and extensive gardens, this property is the ideal choice for a family getaway.
Passing through the landscaped gardens to the grand entrance one immediately senses the spaciousness and tranquillity this delightful property offers. An archway leads through to the living room which features a wonderful pitched, wooden-beamed ceiling and sets of French doors which make the area bright and airy. Modern furniture and lighting, TV and DVD player and feature fireplace make for a pleasing and relaxing experience.
The separate kitchen/diner is extremely spacious and offers a large dining table, central island and all modern conveniences including American-style fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
A guest WC is also located at ground floor level.
The marble staircase leads to the 5 bedrooms, which are set over 3 different levels for added privacy. A short flight of steps lead up to the first bedroom – a twin bedded room with en-suite bathroom. A further short flight of stairs lead to 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms, and the master bedroom - this generously sized room offers a king size bed and has 2 private balconies with sea and pool views. Adjacent is a luxurious full bathroom compete twin washbasins set in a long marble vanity unit.
A short flight of steps leads down to a twin bedded room together with en-suite shower room.
The outdoor areas of this stunning property are truly delightful, and, being set on a large, mature plot a great deal of privacy is afforded. Extensive terraces are either covered for shade or set with sunbeds for sunbathing. The well-kept lawn is bordered by many colourful rockeries, flowering bushes, fragrant plants and mature trees. However the “piece de resistance” is undoubtedly the large, overflow swimming pool*, measuring an impressive 12m x 6m, and the adjacent jacuzzi, perfect for relaxing in under a cloudless blue sky!
A fabulous barbeque kitchen is next to the outdoor dining terrace which is covered for shade, and is the ideal spot for al-fresco dining looking over the beautiful vista. Leisure facilities such as table tennis, basketball net and football goal are offered, and complete the facilities of this luxury villa.
*The pool can be heated at an extra charge – if required please specify when booking.
For Superior Resort Villas with our Compliments:
- Free ‘Kids’ Club Pass’- 5 hours per property, for stays of seven nights or more. Baby crèche excluded
- Escort to property on arrival.
- Welcome Meeting, can be arranged by appointment prior to arrival of the guest or will be visited by the Holiday Residences Guest Relations Officer either on the arrival day or during their stay.
- Mid-stay cleaning provided in all property types, usually on the 3rd or 4th day of stay, typical for a 7 night stay.
- Pool towels provided in properties and changed on the mid-stay cleaning.
- Welcome Parcel on arrival (for bookings of 5 nights or longer). Mineral water, fresh semi-skimmed milk, white wine, Pepsi Max, Seven-Up, tea, coffee, filter coffee, white sugar, brown sugar, chocolate biscuits, white bread, brown bread, butter, honey, fitness cereal, halloumi, eggs, crisps, kitchen roll.
- Discount Card for every Just Resorts guests providing 10% discount at the restaurants on resort (discount may vary at different times of the year) plus: Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, Dream Team Soccer School, The Retreat Spa for treatments of 60 minutes or more & Golf academy (lessons).
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square.
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
Prices & Offers
Prices & Offers
Below are guide prices, subject to change dependant on availability and exchange rates at time of booking. Call our travel experts now on 01625 865071 for the best prices.
|Early Booking Discount - Save 10%||Book by 31 January 2024. Valid for travel 01 April 2024 to 20 July 2024 and 31 August 2024 to 31 October 2024. Discount applies only to accommodation and not breakfast supplement.|
|Early Booking Discount - Save 5%||Book by 31 March 2024. Valid for travel 01 April 2024 to 20 July 2024 and 31 August 2024 to 31 October 2024. Discount applies only to accommodation and not to breakfast supplement.|
|Golf Pro Group Offer - Pro Travels Free with 7 full paying golfers. Pro will be offered a one bedroom apartment on self-catering basis including all golf rounds.||Valid for travel 01 December 2023 to 31 October 2024.|
|Non Pro Golf Group Offer - Groups of 11 full paying golfers will receive a complimentary one bedroom apartment on a self-catering basis for the 12th person including all golf rounds.||Valid for travel 01 December 2023 to 31 October 2024.|