- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Mythos Villa AV21
Mythos Villa AV21 , Overview
This spectacular Mythos Villa is located at the edge of the prestigious development, Alexander Heights. This property accommodates up to 8 people and has been designed to take full advantage of the panoramic view of the stunning Mediterranean Sea. It comes with our “Mythos Service”including free transportation from the airport, pool heating, luxury champagne food parcel and a “wake up basket” that includes pastries, breads, fresh milk, orange juice and a newspaper or full English breakfast at the Golf Clubhouse!
An elegant villa that is furnished with rich colour and high quality fabrics that gives the property a sense of luxury. The living room is furnished with plush armchairs and a sofa facing the fireplace, a dining area with a fabulous hardwood dining table and 8 upholstered chairs is situated adjacent. A set of French doors offers magnificent views of the sea and skyline. The kitchen is separated by sliding glass doors and is furnished with high-gloss units and granite worktops. The kitchen features all the modern conveniences including a large fridge freezer, electric oven, hob and microwave and dishwasher.
The ground floor consists of a guest WC and the first of 4 bedrooms, which has a bunk beds, shuttered French doors which leads to the pool terrace and a spacious en-suite shower room.
The marble staircase leads up to the first floor, where the three bedrooms are located. The master bedroom is exquisitely furnished, with a king size bed and shuttered French doors opening onto the balcony which offers panoramic views. The en-suite bathroom is fully tiled in granite and has twin washbasins, WC, Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. The hallway leads on to the two remaining bedrooms, both of which have with double beds, and share a luxurious shower room.
There is also an office/study on the first floor which has a desk and a sofa, and also has a en-suite shower room.
The lower ground floor level has a “family room”, which is a quiet place that provides the perfect place to watch TV or simply relax with a book. This level also offers the utility room with the washing machine, dryer, sink and a handy fridge.
Outside, the large terrace offers amazing, panoramic sea views and has a barbecue area with sink plus an outdoor dining area, that is situated in a shaded area and features a large dining area and 8 chairs. Comfy armchairs, sunbeds and a large sun lounger are also provided on the terrace.
To complete the villa, is a large 10m infinity swimming pool and Jacuzzi. This is a wonderful place to enjoy the endless sunny days, blue skies and amazing Mediterranean sea views.
Guests booking any Mythos villa at Aphrodite Hills Resort benefit from the following enhanced services for that added touch of luxury:
- Private transfer from the airport for up to 10 people
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
- Mythos Food Hamper (Champagne, wine, fresh fruit, nuts, chocolate, smoked salmon, charcuterie, selection of teas and coffee, milk, orange juice, cheese, marmalade, breads)
- Good Morning Basket (fresh selection of breads, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper) delivered to your door or full English or continental breakfast served at the Golf Clubhouse only a very short walk away
- Korres Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
- The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
- Preferential booking status at restaurants
- Unlimited use of the Junior Club (3-12 years)
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast Parcel delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival).
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing).
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, De-caffeinated Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crips (Salt and Salt&Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll.
- Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion and shower gel)
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Preferential booking status at Resort Restaurants.
- Guests staying at the Mythos Villas are entitled to unlimited Junior Club (3-12 years)
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.