This beautiful five-bedroom Resort Villa is situated on the Eastern plateau overlooking the fourth hole of the PGA National Golf Course.
The extensive and landscaped garden area and it’s peaceful surroundings of the large pool area will mesmerize you… but the views breathtaking views of this property from the balconies on the first floor will leave every guest truly lost for words!
This Resort Villa is of a modern style but with a touch of traditional local stonework, offering true luxury and quality throughout.
Upon entering the Villa, one senses immediately the brightness and open space and is welcomed by the large open plan lounge, which features two large comfortable cream coloured fabric sofas, two blue armchairs to provide a pop of colours among the clean white wall backdrop. To the side is another lounge area with white leather sofa, leading towards the main dining area for 8 persons and further along to the kitchen area which also offers a smaller glass dining table for 4 persons with white fabric coloured chairs. Its well-equipped kitchen offers all modern appliances, including the additional advantage of a dishwasher and a smaller kitchenette for added space and appliances.
Leading off the lounge, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and large chest of drawers and an en suite shower conveniently located on the same floor, offers direct access to the outdoor pool area.
Halfway up the staircase on the mezzanine level, a twin room, bedside tables with matching lamps and fitted wardrobes can be found complete with an en suite shower, single vanity unit and a toilet.
Continuing upstairs to the first floor, the master bedroom and another twin bedroom are located either side of the landing, both of which offer the convenience of a private en suite (one en suite bath/shower and one shower). Both bedrooms boast beautiful wooden floors and French patio doors that lead off to a large balcony, where one may relish the magnificent gardens, pool and Golf Course views.
From the ground floor, a second flight of steps can be found, leading downstairs to the basement where the fifth bedroom is located (double bedroom) again offering its own en suite WC/ shower.
This property offers ample indoor but also outdoor space for anyone seeking a villa for a large group or family to enjoy all the little corners of the area it covers.
For Superior Properties with our Compliments:
- Free ‘Kids’ Club Pass’- 5 hours per property, for stays of seven nights or more. Baby crèche excluded
- Escort to property on arrival.
- Welcome Meeting, can be arranged by appointment prior to arrival of the guest or will be visited by the Holiday Residences Guest Relations Officer either on the arrival day or during their stay.
- Mid-stay cleaning provided in all property types, usually on the 3rd or 4th day of stay, typical for a 7 night stay.
- Pool towels provided in properties and changed on the mid-stay cleaning.
- Welcome Parcel on arrival (for bookings of 5 nights or longer). Mineral water, fresh semi-skimmed milk, white wine, Pepsi Max, Seven-Up, tea, coffee, filter coffee, white sugar, brown sugar, chocolate biscuits, white bread, brown bread, butter, honey, fitness cereal, halloumi, eggs, crisps, kitchen roll.
- Discount Card for every Just Resorts guests providing 10% discount at the restaurants on resort (discount may vary at different times of the year) plus: Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, Dream Team Soccer School, The Retreat Spa for treatments of 60 minutes or more & Golf academy (lessons).
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square.
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
Prices & Offers
Prices & Offers
Below are guide prices, subject to change dependant on availability and exchange rates at time of booking. Call our travel experts now on 01625 865071 for the best prices.
|Early Booking Discount - Save 10%||Book by 31 January 2024. Valid for travel 01 April 2024 to 20 July 2024 and 31 August 2024 to 31 October 2024. Discount applies only to accommodation and not breakfast supplement.|
|Early Booking Discount - Save 5%||Book by 31 March 2024. Valid for travel 01 April 2024 to 20 July 2024 and 31 August 2024 to 31 October 2024. Discount applies only to accommodation and not to breakfast supplement.|
|Golf Pro Group Offer - Pro Travels Free with 7 full paying golfers. Pro will be offered a one bedroom apartment on self-catering basis including all golf rounds.||Valid for travel 01 December 2023 to 31 October 2024.|
|Non Pro Golf Group Offer - Groups of 11 full paying golfers will receive a complimentary one bedroom apartment on a self-catering basis for the 12th person including all golf rounds.||Valid for travel 01 December 2023 to 31 October 2024.|