A super property, typical of the high standards that we have come to expect of the properties in our portfolio, with breathtaking views over the ravine leading down to the sparkling sea. It is among the few which are within walking distance of the Village Square, where you will find a wonderful selection of shops, bars and restaurants, a children's club and play area, and of course the golf clubhouse, tennis academy and spa.
One enters this resort Villa into a large open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. The lounge has a stone built fireplace and is comfortably furnished and features a flat screen TV and DVD player for the guests' enjoyment.
The dining area boasts a large cherry wood dining table, and a wine cooler whilst the kitchen offers a dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and hob and a large fridge. A door from the kitchen opens out onto a side terrace and a separate utility room which houses the washing machine and a freezer. A short flight of stairs lead to two of the bedrooms. The first is furnished with a king size bed and has patio doors leading onto a private terrace which offers direct access to the pool area.
The bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom. The adjacent bedroom is a twin, which also has doors to a private terrace, and features an en-suite shower room. The third and final bedroom is located up a further short flight of stairs and offers a double bed, private balcony and en-suite shower room. The topmost level of the villa is where one can enjoy truly panoramic views from the large terrace.
The inland mountains, the Aphrodite Hills ravine and of course, the Mediterranean Sea are all in view from this balcony. Outside, the pool area features a built-in barbeque area, dining table and chairs and a covered area furnished with sofas; an idyllic enhancement to outdoor living.
The 10m x 5m infinity swimming pool has walk-in steps, and is surrounded by multi-level terraces offering ample room for sunbathing.
For Superior Properties with our Compliments:
- Free ‘Kids’ Club Pass’- 5 hours per property, for stays of seven nights or more. Baby crèche excluded
- Escort to property on arrival.
- Welcome Meeting, can be arranged by appointment prior to arrival of the guest or will be visited by the Holiday Residences Guest Relations Officer either on the arrival day or during their stay.
- Mid-stay cleaning provided in all property types, usually on the 3rd or 4th day of stay, typical for a 7 night stay.
- Pool towels provided in properties and changed on the mid-stay cleaning.
- Welcome Parcel on arrival (for bookings of 5 nights or longer). Mineral water, fresh semi-skimmed milk, white wine, Pepsi Max, Seven-Up, tea, coffee, filter coffee, white sugar, brown sugar, chocolate biscuits, white bread, brown bread, butter, honey, fitness cereal, halloumi, eggs, crisps, kitchen roll.
- Discount Card for every Just Resorts guests providing 10% discount at the restaurants on resort (discount may vary at different times of the year) plus: Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, Dream Team Soccer School, The Retreat Spa for treatments of 60 minutes or more & Golf academy (lessons).
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to 5 hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
Prices & Offers
Prices & Offers
Below are guide prices, subject to change dependant on availability and exchange rates at time of booking. Call our travel experts now on 01625 865071 for the best prices.
|Early Booking Discount - Save 10%||Book by 31 January 2024. Valid for travel 01 April 2024 to 20 July 2024 and 31 August 2024 to 31 October 2024. Discount applies only to accommodation and not breakfast supplement.|
|Early Booking Discount - Save 5%||Book by 31 March 2024. Valid for travel 01 April 2024 to 20 July 2024 and 31 August 2024 to 31 October 2024. Discount applies only to accommodation and not to breakfast supplement.|
|Golf Pro Group Offer - Pro Travels Free with 7 full paying golfers. Pro will be offered a one bedroom apartment on self-catering basis including all golf rounds.||Valid for travel 01 December 2023 to 31 October 2024.|
|Non Pro Golf Group Offer - Groups of 11 full paying golfers will receive a complimentary one bedroom apartment on a self-catering basis for the 12th person including all golf rounds.||Valid for travel 01 December 2023 to 31 October 2024.|